This outfit post is kind of far from my usual "pa-sweet" look. Simply because, I reserve those romantic pretty dresses for special events or when hanging out with friends. This time around, I'm wearing a simple blue on blue outfit. I'm the type of person who loves wearing princessy clothes on special days, but on normal days, I opt to wear loose clothing because it gives the appearance of having a not too thin body.
Blue Polo from Thailand, Denim Shorts from mom's closet, Bow Accent Brown Flats from Mendrez
Daddy took these pictures that's why some of it are not too clear.
Peace Ring from Hera Shoes
I'm planning to dye my hair red, but I don't know if it'll look good on me.
By the way, if you see my title posts to be random or weird that doesn't
match the outfit, it's simply because I make use of a 'taylor swift
song generator' to make title-thinking easier. hihi




No comments:
Post a Comment