Top 5 SNSD / Girl's Generation Songs

Actually, these are my top five picks of the best SNSD songs as of September 2012. I liked them since they first appeared in their first MV, "Into the New World" way way back. But, now, I can honestly say, that I am really a 100% fan of them now.

Their style has changed from teenage cuties to more mature ladies. Their looks, their songs, and their music videos have changed after the release of "The Boys". Anyway, here are my top five picks of SNSD songs:


1) "The Boys"



2) "Time Machine"



3) "Twinkle" by TaeTiSo



4) "Paparazzi"



5) "All My Love is For You"




It's so different from their "Gee", "Oh", "Girls Generation" music videos, yes? And I'm lovin' it! I hope I can go to their concert here in the Philippines on January next year. Fingers crossed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment