The Dainty Doll Goes to Hidden Valley Springs Resort!


The Hidden Valley Springs is a private resort located in Calauan town of Laguna. It's a very secluded place which makes it the best place to really relax and enjoy the warmth of nature. It took us about an hour and a half to reach this place (including the traffic and the part where we kind of got lost). So far, it has been my favorite resort (I'm a nature lover, you see) but grab your seats! You might fall off your chair once you see the price. The day tour rate per adult is 2,000 pesos.  As for the overnight, it's around 10k to 13k depending on the number of heads per room. But hey, it's all worth it! That price (for the overnight guests) includes a buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and snacks in the morning and afternoon. And of course, the day tour guests' rate includes the lunch and snack / meryenda.



 On our way to the resort we saw this tricycle with that man in an... uhm... awkward position . 

Hidden Valley Springs Resort Coconut Trees

Hidden Valley Springs Resort Coconut trees
 Such a picturesque view of the Coconut trees! 


Hidden Valley Springs Resort OOTD

Thazz me. Lovvve vintage.

Hidden Valley Springs Resort

Have I mentioned that Hidden Valley Resort has different kinds of pools? They have three Warm Pools, two Soda Pools, and one Lovers' Pool. You should also try going to the Hidden Falls. You may not be able to come any closer to the falls but the trekking could be fun. :)


Hidden Valley Springs Resort

Look at how green this place is! There's no reason not to appreciate nature with this ambiance. 

Hidden Valley Springs Resort



From the bridge you'll see the three Warm Pools that are ALL NATURAL and coming from the mountains. They have 3 ft, 4 ft, and 5 ft deep warm pools available.


The main Soda Pool. There's another Soda Pool on the other side. This one is 4 ft.


The Soda Pool was believed to taste like soda (duh). I actually tried tasting it but it just tasted water to me. Nothing really special about it. But according to the usher, you can only taste the soda water direct from where the water in the pool is coming from. And.... I'm too lazy to find where that is.



This is the tallest and biggest tree I've seen up close in my entire life. This tree is probably existing for a hundred years now and I'm so amazed how management  were able to preserve the nature and even make a living out of it.


Look at how tall it is! I can't even see the branches. Can you? O.O  And guess what? There's many of them in the resort. How come I don't see this in TV?


Hey that's Peter over there! Haha. This bamboo-made bridge is the pathway to the Hidden Falls. It's a fifteen minute walk to the Hidden Falls so you better bring your Sandugo shoes or any other comfortable footwear. For people who are lazy to exercise (like me), make sure that you have stretched well and have eaten because I tell you, your legs will itch... A LOT. And just a trivia, if you've been walking for a longer time than usual and then your legs start to itch or sting, that means that you are either allergic or you lack exercise.


And finally the water falls (that's hidden hehe). I'm not sure if you can still walk further there but maybe you can try? 


Zooming in the waterfalls. 


That's me and my mom! 



And this one's the Lovers' Pool. Not a lot go here since the water is not as warm compared to the other pools. But actually, this is way better than dipping into those cold swimming pools.


I don't have a lot of  good pictures, as usual, so I'm just ending this post with this picture of mine in a floral swimsuit. Hahahahha

My rating for this resort: (10 highest ; 1 lowest)
Value For Money: 8.5
Location: 7
Staff Performance: 8
Food / Dining: 8
Ambiance: 9.5




No comments:

Post a Comment